Permanent and Bank positions available
Full and Part time considered
We have got vacancies in Streatham, Purley, Croydon, Balham, Brixton, Norbury and Wandsworth
Hourly rate Starting from £8.50 per hour depending on location of service
£10.00 per hour is paid in our challenging services (experience is required)
An additional payment of £30.00 is paid per sleep-in at our services were a sleep-in is required
Shifts in our services are over seven days, it will be a requirement for you to work some weekends
Full training will be provided, if successful you will be required to attend our five-day care certificate training
The successful candidate will be required to provide support to individuals with varying needs and abilities within their own homes, maintaining appropriate levels of respect, dignity and professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be proactive but also be respectful towards the clients and their needs. You will be a self-motivator that thrives in a busy environment and able to use your initiative in a sometimes pressured or challenging situation.
This is a highly rewarding role where you will be relied upon and required to support individuals on a daily basis. Frontier Support Services offers opportunities at various levels for ongoing professional development.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the client
- Ability to manage own time effectively and without supervision
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities at any level
- Knowledge of supported living, Person Centred Plans and challenging behaviour is desirable
- To have or be working towards NVQ level 2 would be advantage
- To work in a way that places the service user first, and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes
- Current driving licence and being prepared to drive clients vehicles or company cars
If you have the right skills we would like to hear from you, please call 0208 6037230 or email email@example.com for an application form
NB. Due to large volume of applications we cannot contact all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 10 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.